VISITS: New York, Washington DC, Corning, Niagara, Orlando, Cruise, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Welcome to New York.
Visit the Statue of Liberty - One World Trade Observatory - Guided City tour of New York
Guided City Tour of Washington D.C. – Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
Drive to Corning and visit the famous Corning Glass Museum.
Drive to Niagara Falls - Ride the Maid of the Mist - Visit Cave of the Winds.
Onto Orlando - The Fun Capital of the world.
A choice to enjoy either Magic Kingdom Park OR Visit Epcot at Walt Disney World where
you can Step into the Future World and experience the World Showcase.
A visit to “NASA”- Kennedy Space Centre – Free time for shopping.
Get set for the time of your life as you proceed to the port to board your luxurious cruise
liner. Set sail for the Bahamas!
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World - Machu Picchu.
An opportunity for fun in the sun as you visit the Coco Cay Island!
Fly to Los Angeles “City of Angels” - Visit the famed Santa Monica Beach.
Experience Hollywood first hand at the Universal Studios and visit Hollywood Walk of
Drive to Las Vegas- the gambling capital of the World. Enjoy spectacular Helicopter ride.
Day is at leisure OR a Chance to visit the Majestic Grand Canyon - Fremont Street
Flight to San Francisco - Visit the San Francisco Flyer.
Guided City Tour - Enjoy Bay Cruise - Visit Sausalito.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Marriott Marquis or similar, in Manhattan, NYC
- 01 Night at Hotel Marriott Key Bridge or similar, in Washington, D.C. or Virginia or similar.
- 01 Night at Hotel Radisson or similar in Corning.
- 01 Night at Hotel Sheraton Niagara falls or similar, in Niagara.
- 03 Nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando.
- 03 Nights on-board Bahamas cruise in Ocean View cabins.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Hilton Glendale or similar in Los Angeles or similar
- 02 Nights at Hotel MGM Bellagio / MGM Aria or similar in Las Vegas.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Park Central Hilton Parc 55 or similar in San Francisco
- Daily Buffet Breakfast with Breads, Jam, Fruit, Juices, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs.
- 6 basic Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Lunches. 1 International Brunch Buffet Coupon in Las
- 14 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners
- All Meals onboard the cruise with choice of Continental / Indian/ Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian meal
Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt,
Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Sightseeing, excursions as per above mentioned itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: April : 16, 30
May : 07, 14, 21, 28
June : 11, 18, 25
July : 02, 16, 30
August : 13, 27
September : 17
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.