VISITS: New York, Corning, NIagara, Washington DC, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Welcome to New York.
Visit the Statue of Liberty- One World Trade Observatory - Guided City tour of New York
Visit Corning Glass Museum. Onto Niagara Falls, USA.
Niagara Falls - Ride the Maid of the Mist - Visit Cave of the Winds- Drive to Harrisburg.
Guided City Tour of Washington D.C. – Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
Flight to San Francisco - Visit the San Francisco Flyer.
Guided City Tour - Enjoy Bay Cruise - Visit Sausalito.
Flight to Las Vegas - the gambling capital of the World - Visit Stratosphere Observation
Deck - Enjoy Fremont Street Experience.
Day is at leisure OR a Chance to visit the Majestic Grand Canyon - Enjoy spectacular
Drive to Los Angeles “City of Angels”- Visit the famed Santa Monica Beach. - Visit
Experience Hollywood first hand at the Universal Studios.
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Hilton Midtown / Sheraton Times Square or similar, in Manhattan, NYC
- 01 Night at Hotel Sheraton Niagara falls or similar, in Niagara
- 01 Night at Hotel Sheraton / Crowne Plaza or similar in Harrisburg
- 01 Night at Hotel Hyatt Fairfax or similar, in Washington, D.C. or Maryland or similar
- 02 Nights at Hotel Park Central / Hilton Union Square / Marriott Marquis Union square or similar in San
- 02 Nights at Hotel Park MGM or similar in Las Vegas
- 02 Nights at Hotel Hilton Glendale or similar in Los Angeles or similar
- Daily Buffet Breakfast with Breads, Jam, Fruit, Juices, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs
- 6 basic Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Lunches. 1 Local Pizza Lunch in New York City
- 1 International Brunch Buffet Coupon in Las Vegas hotel
- 11 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners
Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt,
Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates:April : 23, 30.
May : 7, 14, 21, 28.
June : 4, 11, 18, 25.
July : 2, 16.
August : 6, 13.
September : 3, 17.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates
Terms and conditions apply.