DAY 1: Arrival
Arrival – Meet & Assist (Representative will meet the clients holding a sign board with their names on it just before visa and immigration desks, and will assist them through Airport procedures (Visa, Passport Control, Luggage Claim, Customs) before introducing them to their driver who will be on call throughout the trip. Transfer to Amman Hotel for overnight.
DAY 2: Amman
After After breakfast proceed for a full day city tour of Amman. At 6pm transfer to Beit Sitti location for your special cooking class. Then back to Amman hotel for overnight.
DAY 3: Jerash-Anjara-Ajlun Forte
After breakfast, visit Jerash, Anjara and Ajlun Forte. Then back to Amman for overnight.
DAY 4: Jordan Valley
After breakfast, proceed to visit Salt An ancient town which was once the most important settlement in the area between the Jordan Valley and the Eastern Desert. Continue through the scenic road of Wadi Shuab to Jordan Valley. Stop to visit Bethany. Then proceed to Dead Sea hotel for overnight.
DAY 5: Madaba-Mount Nebo-Shobak Castle
After Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to visit Mada, Mount Nebo and Shobak castle. Then continue to Petra for overnight.
DAY 6: Petra The world Wonder & Moon Valley Wadi Rum
After breakfast, Start the visit of Petra the world wonder, is without doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. Depart Petra and head to Wadi Rum for Jeep tour to include Lawrence Spring – Khazalee Mountain then continue to Sunset location. After watching the sunset drive to King Aretas IV Luxury Camp for dinner & overnight.
DAY 7: Aqaba The Red Sea Resort
Breakfast at Camp - take the jeep back to Wadi Rum Visitors Center – board vehicle and head to Aqaba City for a short tour (including Aqaba Forte & Museum) before continuing back to Amman for overnight. .
DAY 8: Amman
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure until check out. Transfer to airport for departure.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 3 Lunches - Day 2, Day 3 & Day 4
- All transfers in a private A/C Tourist Vehicles with English Speaking Driver
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by English Speaking staff at the arrival hall
- Entrance fees to the all sites mentioned in program
- Services of local English-Speaking guide at Jerash & Petra Sites only
- 3 Small bottles of Mineral water on the Vehicle Per person per day
- Portages at hotels and airports
- Sunset Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Stop for Falafel snack and Arabic sweets during the program (most probably on Day 5 in Madaba)
- 2 Dinners at Beit Sitti Amman and Wadi Rum at Camp
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Package valid until 31 Oct. 2017.
Terms and conditions apply.