VISITS: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Pattaya and Bangkok.
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting tour to South East Asia. Start your tour in Singapore – The Lion City by visiting Gardens by the Bay.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Singapore on your city tour with a chance to visit Jurong Bird Park. Afternoon - visit Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
Day Free at Leisure OR A Chance to Enjoy Universal Studios with S.E.A. Aquarium at the Resorts World Sentosa.
Selamat Datang’ – Welcome to Magical Malaysia. Enjoy a panoramic tour of Putrajaya.
Day free at Leisure OR Optional tour of Sunway Lagoon (with lunch coupon).
Sawadee - Welcome Thailand Pattaya premier beach resort. Tonight enjoy the Colosseum/Alcazar Show.
Visit to Coral Island – an idyllic island of tranquillity for coral viewing and water-sports activities. Visit to Nong Nooch Village – The cultural delight of Pattaya.
Onto Bangkok – The City of Angels. En route visit Gems Gallery. Enjoy guided city & temple tour.
Day free at Leisure or a chance to enjoy fun-filled day at Safari World and Marine Park.
Fly back home.
- 03 night accommodation at Hotel Ibis or similar in Singapore
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Hilton Garden Inn or similar in Kuala Lumpur
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Gazebo / Seasons Pattaya or similar in Pattaya
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Howard Square or similar in Bangkok
- Daily American breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 09 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per tour arrival & departure dates
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 2, 9, 16, 23. Nov: 6, 13, 20, 27. Dec: 4, 11, 18, 25, 26. Jan: 1, 8, 15,22, 29. Feb: 5, 12, 19, 26. Mar: 5, 12, 19, 26.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.