VISITS: Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
Start your tour in Singapore –
The Lion City by visiting MBS – Sky Park and Gardens by the Bay.
Enjoy Universal Studios with S.E.A. Aquarium at the Resorts World Sentosa.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Singapore on your city tour with Jurong Bird Park. Afternoon -
visit Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
Morning free at leisure. Board your Cruise.
Proceed to Malaysia. Selamat Datang’ – Welcome to Magical Malaysia. Enjoy a panoramic tour of
Putrajaya. Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
Visit Malaysia’s National Monument. Visit Batu Caves – A leading Hindu Shrine. Day trip to
Visit Thean Hou Temple. Visit Sunway Lagoon (with lunch coupon).
Fly back home.
- 03 night accommodation at Hotel Rendezvous / Hotel Copthorne or similar in Singapore
- 03 night accommodation on board Royal Caribbean Cruise (inside stateroom provided)
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Renaissance KL / Pullman Hotel Bangsar or similar in Kuala
- 01 night accommodation at Sunway Pyramid Hotel / Sunway Clio hotel or Similar in Malaysia
- Daily American breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 08 basic Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches. (Includes 02 Meal coupon) (Except Day 1)
- 09 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners (Includes 03 Dinners on cruise)
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per tour arrival & departure dates
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 2. Nov: 13, 20. Dec: 4, 11. Jan: 22. Feb: 12.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.