VISITS: Gold Coast, Cairns, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Rotorua, Queenstown, Wanaka, Twizel, Christchurch.
Arrive into Brisbane and then proceed towards Gold Coast – Australia’s entertainment capital. Guaranteed early check in. Later enjoy Jet Boat ride.
Welcome aboard, a grand ride on a real fire 4 hire truck. Enjoy Dream world which will provide a one stop shop for thrills, spills and family fun. Helicopter Ride in Gold Coast.
Welcome aboard, Enjoy a truly Australian Experience – Take 4WD ride along Hillside Tracks through the Rainforests with morning tea and Delicious Scones with jams & cream. Guided Rainforest walk & Free Boomerang lesson. Later proceed for a fun-filled day to ‘Movie World’ - Hollywood in Gold Coast.
(FLIGHT TO CAIRNS) Onto Cairns – The Tropical Paradise. Today, get set for a day of fun and excitement as you visit Kuranda - a village in the rainforest. Also enjoy Tjapukai show.
Join us on an unforgettable experience to the Great Barrier Reef – the only living structure visible from the space. A chance to enjoy Hot Air Ballooning.
(FLIGHT TO MELBOURNE) Arrive in to Melbourne – the Victorian Capital. Enjoy a ride on Melbourne Star observation Wheel.
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground* with lunch (In case of a game / event guided tour of MCG does not operate). Antarctic Journey and Penguin Parade at Philip Island.
(FLIGHT TO SYDNEY) Explore the charm, history and character of Melbourne on an exciting city tour. Flight to Sydney – one of the world’s easiest and most pleasant cities to visit.
Explore the landmarks of Sydney - the Rocks area, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach on your exciting city tour. Enjoy a spectacular guided tour of the world-renowned Sydney Opera house. Next enjoy an amazing Lunch atop the Sydney Tower with sweeping views of Sydney. Discover stunning underwater life at the Sydney Aquarium and visit Sydney Wildlife World. Visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Day free at the most amazing City of Australia! Today you have your day at leisure at the most happening city of Australia. You can enjoy the many adventures in Sydney on your own or take an optional trip to the Blue Mountains OR Sydney Bridge climb. Have the time of your life as you get set for the most exciting, entertaining and fun night on Showboat dinner cruise along Sydney Harbour.
On to Auckland - “The city of Sails”.
Orientation tour of this pristine City of Sails – Auckland. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Auckland city from the Sky Tower observatory deck. On to Rotorua – The Thermal city. Today enjoy guided tour of Hobbiton movie set.
See the sheep shearing show at Agrodome followed by a farm tour. Enjoy guided tour of Te Puia and Maori Cultural Show.
Onto Auckland. Enroute visit the Waitomo glow worm caves.
(FLIGHT TO QUEENSTOWN) Proceed to Queenstown – New Zealand’s adventure capital. Today visit the Historical Arrowtown and also the world’s first Bungy site A J Hacket Kawarau River, next experience the Gondola ride that gives you the best view of this city.
Today drive via Te Anau to arrive at Milford Sound to enjoy the most spectacular cruise.
Day is completely free at leisure to explore the many adventure activities in Queenstown.
Proceed to Twizel, Mount Cook Region. Enroute visit Mrs Jones Fruit Orchard and “Puzzling World” at Wanaka.
Today proceed to Christchurch. Get set to drive through one of the most scenic route in New Zealand. Panoramic city tour of Christchurch.
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Mantra on View (4*) or similar in Gold Coast
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Pacific (4*) or Hotel Double Tree by Hilton (4*) similar in Cairns
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Oaks on Market (4*) or similar in Melbourne
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Mercure (4*) or similar in Sydney
- 01 night accommodation at Crowne Plaza (4*) or similar in Auckland
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Novotel (4*) or Hotel Millennium or similar in Rotorua
- 01 night accommodation at Crowne Plaza(4*) or similar in Auckland
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Novotel (4*) or Hotel Millennium or similar in Queenstown
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel MacKenzie Country (4*) or similar in Twizel
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Crowne Plaza (4*)or Similar in Christchurch
- Daily American buffet/boxed breakfasts at the hotel. (Except on Day of Arrival)
- 12 Indian lunches and 05 local lunches
- 19 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 6, 13, 27. Nov: 3, 10, 17. Dec: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29. Jan: 5, 19. Feb: 2, 9, 16. Mar: 2, 9, 23, 30.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.