VISITS: Shanghai, Xian and Beijing.
Arrive to Shanghai – the river city! Evening get a chance to see the Acrobatic Show.
Visit to the observatory deck of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower to get the panoramic view of the city. Visit the Shanghai Zoo to see the Pandas. Get on board the Huangpu River Cruise.
Fly to Xian – the ancient city of Chang’an! Visit the world famous Terra-Cotta warriors and enjoy a short 360-degree film, proceed to the famous Wild Goose Pagoda.
Travel to Beijing, the Capital City of China!
Enjoy an exciting and unforgettable tour to the world famous Great Wall of China.
Fly back home.
- 02 night accommodation at Days Fortune Hotel or similar in Shanghai
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Skytel or similar in Xian
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Jiangxi Grand or similar in Beijing
- Daily American Breakfast (Except day 1)
- 04 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian lunches at local/ Indian restaurant (includes 01 Packed
Lunch + 01 Subway packed Lunch + 01 Chinese Local Lunch)
- 05 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners at local/ Indian restaurants
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per tour arrival & departure dates
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 27. Nov: 17. Dec: 22. Jan: 26.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.