VISITS: Shanghai, Xian and Beijing.
Arrive to Shanghai – the river city! Evening experience the Huangpu River Cruise.
Visit to the observatory deck of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower to get the panoramic view of the city.
Visit the Shanghai Zoo to see the Pandas. Chance to see the Acrobatic show (Optional).
Fly to Xian – the ancient city of Chang’an! Visit the world famous Terra-Cotta warriors , proceed to the
famous Wild Goose Pagoda.
Bullet Train to Beijing, the Capital City of China! Birds Nest Olympic Stadium. Golden Mask Dynasty
Enjoy an exciting and unforgettable tour to the world famous Great Wall of China. Visit Tiananmen
Square & Forbidden City.
Fly back home.
- 02 night accommodation at Days Fortune Hotel or similar hotel in Shanghai
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Skytel or hotel in Xian
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Jiangxi Grand or similar hotel in Beijing
- Daily Breakfast (Except day 1)
- 04 Lunches (02 Indian Lunch + 01 Subway packed Lunch + 01 Chinese Local Lunch )
- 05 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners at local/ Indian restaurants
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per tour arrival & departure dates
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Apr: 27.
May: 4, 11, 15, 18, 25, 28.
Jun: 1, 4, 8, 15, 22, 29.
Jul: 6, 20.
Aug: 3, 24.
Sep: 7, 21.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.