VISITS: Seoul, Tokyo, Hakone, Nara, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Okayama, Osaka.
Welcome to Korea – “Land of Morning Calm”. Your tour begins in Seoul.
Visit to DMZ.
City tour of Seoul and free time for Shopping.
Welcome to Japan- "The Land of the Rising Sun".
Visit the Bonsai Museum and Edo Museum. See the Rainbow Bridge, Palette town and visit Toyota
Enjoy best views of the city from the Observatory deck of the Tokyo Sky Tree. Exciting city tour of
Tokyo. Visit Ueno Park to experience Cherry Blossom.
Visit 5th Station Mount Fuji, Drive pass Lake Ashi. Visit Owakudani Boiling valley.
Visit Nara Todaiji Temple with Deer Park and proceed to Kyoto to Experience Tea ceremony. Later
we Travel in Japanese Bullet train.
VISIT TO THE A-BOMB DOME, HIROSHIMA MUSEUM AND KORAKUEN GARDEN.
PROCEED TO OSAKA, VISIT, UMEDA SKY PARK, OSAKA CASTLE GARDEN AND ENJOY SHOPPING.
Fly back home.
- 03 night accommodation at Intercity Hotel or similar in Seoul
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Mystays Hotel or similar in Narita
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Sunshine Prince/ Shinagawa Prince or similar in Tokyo
- 01 night accommodation at Sun Route Hotel/ Best Western Nagoya Hotel or similar in Nagoya
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Okayama International or similar in Okayama
- Daily American Breakfast (Except day 1)
- 08 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian lunches at local/ Indian restaurant
- 09 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners at local/ Indian restaurants (2 Dinners at the
restaurant of your choice.) + 1 International cuisine dinner
- Internal air ticket: Incheon – Narita One way Economy class (Any further increase in airport tax the same
has to be borne by the guest)
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Mar: 20, 27. Apr: 3, 10.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.