VISITS: Seoul, Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Okayama and Osaka.
Welcome to Korea – “Land of Morning Calm”. Your tour begins in
Visit to DMZ, Later visit Samsung D’Light and Lotte world tower.
Visit Amethyst factory, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok
Village and free time for Shopping.
Fly to Japan- The Land of the Rising Sun.
Visit the Edo Museum & Mori Digital Art Museum. Photo stop at
Statue of Liberty, Visit Toyota Web Museum.
Enjoy best views of the city from the Observatory deck of the Tokyo
Sky Tree. Enjoy Exciting city tour of Tokyo. Visit Hie Shrine and Ginza.
Visit 5th Station Mount Fuji, Drive pass Lake Ashi. Visit Owakudani
Visit Kyoto - Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavillion) & Fushimi Inari
Shrine. Experience Tea ceremony. Later board a High Speed Bullet train to
Visit to the A-Bomb Dome, Hiroshima Museum and Famous
Korakuen Sakura Garden.
Proceed to Osaka, Visit Umeda sky park, Osaka castle photo stop
and enjoy shopping.
Fly back home.
- 03 night accommodation at Hotel Novotel Ambassador Doksan /
Intercity / Recenz or similar in Seoul
- 01 night accommodation at My Stay Hotel OR similar in Narita
- 02 night’s accommodation at Hotel Shinagawa Prince OR similar in
- 01 night accommodation at JAL City Hotel OR Sunroute Hotel OR
similar in Nagoya
- 02 night’s accommodation at Hotel Okayama International OR Daiwa
Roynet Hotel Himeji OR Granvia Okayama OR similar in
- 01 night accommodation at Nikko Kansai Hotel OR Premium Rinku
Hotel or similar in Kansai, Osaka
- Daily Breakfast (Except day 1)
- 08 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian lunches at local/ Indian
- 09 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners at local/ Indian
restaurants (2 Dinners at the restaurant of your choice.) + 1
International cuisine dinner
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: MAR’20: 16, 19, 25.
APR’20: 01, 08.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.