VISITS: Tokyo, Hakone, Nara, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Okayama, Osaka, Shanghai, Xian, Beijing.
Welcome to Japan- "The Land of the Rising Sun". Your tour begins in Tokyo.
Visit the Bonsai Museum and Edo Museum. See the Rainbow Bridge, Palette town and visit Toyota Mega Web.
Enjoy best views of the city from the Observatory deck of the Tokyo Sky Tree. Exciting city tour of Tokyo. Visit Ueno Park to experience Cherry Blossom.
Visit 5th Station Mount Fuji, Drive pass Lake Ashi. Visit Owakudani Boiling valley.
Visit Nara Todaiji Temple with Deer Park and proceed to Kyoto to Experience Tea ceremony. Later we Travel in Japanese Bullet train.
Visit to the A-Bomb Dome, Hiroshima Museum and Korakuen Garden.
PProceed to Osaka, Visit, Umeda sky park, Osaka castle Garden and enjoy shopping.
Travel to Shanghai – the river city! Evening get a chance to see the Acrobatic Show.
Visit to the observatory deck of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower to get the panoramic view of the city. Visit the Shanghai Zoo to see the Pandas. Get on board the Huangpu River Cruise.
Fly to Xian – the ancient city of Chang’an! Visit the world famous Terra-Cotta warriors and enjoy a short 360-degree film, proceed to the famous Wild Goose Pagoda.
Travel to Beijing, the Capital City of China!
Enjoy an exciting and unforgettable tour to the world famous Great Wall of
Fly back home.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Mystay Hotel or similar in Narita
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Sunshine Prince/ Shinagawa Prince or similar in Tokyo
- 01 night accommodation at Sun Route Hotel/ Best Western Nagoya Hotel or similar in Nagoya
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Okayama International or similar in Okayama
- 01 night accommodation at Nikko Kansai Hotel or similar in Kansai, Osaka
- 02 nights accommodation at Days Fortune Hotel or similar in Shanghai
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Skytel or similar in Xian
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Jiangxi Grand or similar in Beijing
- Daily American Breakfast (Except day 1)
- 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian lunches at local/ Indian restaurant + 01 Packed Lunch + 01 Subway packed Lunch + 01 Chinese Local Lunch
- 11 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners at local/ Indian restaurants (2 Dinners at the restaurant of your choice.) + 1 International cuisine dinner
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Mar: 23, 30. Apr: 06, 13.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.