VISITS: Tokyo, Hakone, Nara, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Okayama, Osaka, Shanghai, Xian & Beijing.
Welcome to Japan- "The Land of the Rising Sun".
Visit the Bonsai Museum and Edo Museum.
Enjoy best views of the city from the Observatory deck of the Tokyo Sky Tree. Enjoy Exciting city
tour of Tokyo. Visit Hie Shrine, and Ginza.
Visit 5th Station Mount Fuji, Drive pass Lake Ashi. Visit Owakudani Boiling valley.
Visit Nara Todaiji Temple with Deer Park and proceed to Kyoto to Experience Tea ceremony.
Later we Travel in Japanese Bullet train.
Visit to the A-Bomb Dome, Hiroshima Museum and Korakuen Garden.
Proceed to Osaka, Visit, Umeda sky park, Osaka castle photo stop and enjoy shopping.
Flight to China, Shanghai - the river city! Evening experience the Huangpu River Cruise.
Visit to the observatory deck of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower to get the panoramic view of the city.
Visit the Shanghai Zoo to see the Pandas. Chance to see the Acrobatic show (Optional).
Fly to Xian – the ancient city of Chang’an! Visit the world famous Terra-Cotta warriors , proceed
to the famous Wild Goose Pagoda.
Bullet Train to Beijing, the Capital City of China! Birds Nest Olympic Stadium. Golden Mask
Enjoy an exciting and unforgettable tour to the world famous Great Wall of China. Visit
Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City.
Fly back home.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Mystays Narita or similar in Narita
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Shinagawa Prince/ Sunshine Prince or similar in Tokyo
- 01 night accommodation at Sun Route Nagoya Hotel or similar in Nagoya
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Okayama International/ Daiwa Roynet Hotel or similar in
- 01 night accommodation at Nikko Kansai Hotel/ Rinku Premier Hotel similar in Kansai, Osaka
- 02 nights accommodation at Days Fortune Hotel or similar in Shanghai
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Skytel or similar in Xian
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Jiangxi Grand or similar in Beijing
- Daily American Breakfast (Except day 1)
- 08 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian lunches at local/ Indian restaurant + 01 Local Chinese
lunch + 01 Subway lunch
- 11 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners at local/ Indian restaurants (2 Dinners at the
restaurant of your choice.) + 1 International cuisine dinner
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per tour arrival & departure dates
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Apr: 20.
May: 04, 08, 11, 18, 21, 25, 28.
Jun: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29.
Jul: 13, 27.
Aug: 17, 31.
Sep: 14, 28.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.