VISITS: Kamakura, Yokohama, Tokyo, Hakone, Nara, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Okayama, Kobe and Osaka.
Welcome to Japan- "The Land of the Rising Sun". Your tour begins in Tokyo.
Visit Yamashita Park and the largest Chinatown in Asia at Yokohama, and the Great Buddha statue at Kamakura.
Enjoy best views of the city from the Observatory deck of Tokyo Sky Tree. Exciting city tour of Tokyo – A-sa Kusa temple, Imperial Palace and shopping at Ginza.
Cruise on Lake Ashi. Visit Owakudani Boiling valley, see the magnificent Mt. Fuji.
Gekkeikan Sake Museum followed by an experience of the Japanese Bullet train.
Visit to the A-Bomb Dome, Hiroshima Museum and Korakuen Garden.
Proceed to Osaka via driving through the Kitano town of Kobe. Visit Osaka Aquarium.
Fly back home.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Mystay Hotel or similar in Narita
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Shinagawa Prince or similar in Tokyo
- 01 night accommodation at Sun Route Nagoya Hotel or similar in Nagoya
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Okayama International or similar in Okayama
- 01 night accommodation at Nikko Kansai Hotel or similar in Kansai, Osaka
- Daily American Breakfast (Except day 1)
- 06 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian lunches at local/ Indian restaurant
- 04 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners at local/ Indian restaurants
- 01 International Dinner at the Hotel on Day 1
- 02 Dinners – JPY 2500 per person will be handed over to have meal of your choice ( these dinners
will be in Tokyo and we have taken care to ensure that there are few Indian Restaurants around, in
case anyone wishes to have Indian Meal)
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per tour arrival & departure dates
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 20 ,Nov.: 10, Dec. 15, Jan. 19.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.