Day 1: Arrival
Arrival – Meet & Assist (Representative will meet the clients holding a sign board with their names on it just before visa and immigration desks, and will assist them through Airport procedures (Visa, Passport Control, Luggage Claim, Customs) before introducing them to their driver who will be on call throughout the trip – Transfer to Amman Hotel – Overnight in Amman.
Day 2: Amman city tour - Iraq Il Ameer
After breakfast at the hotel proceed for city tour in Amman , on to Iraq il Ameer Woman Association to see their works and Have a local Dish die Lunch . Back to Amman Hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Amman - Madaba- Nebo - Petra
After breakfast at the hotel depart to Petra visiting en route Madaba and Nebo. Check in at Hotel and depart to Petra Kitchen to attend a cooking class and dinner. Back to Amman for overnight.
Day 4: Petra
After breakfast, Start the visit of Petra - Petra the world wonder, is without doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. Overnight in Petra.
Day 5: Petra - Rum - Dead Sea
After breakfast, depart to Wadi Rum. We will arrange for a Jeep tour at the Desert. On to the Dead Sea hotel for free time and overnight.
Day 6: Dead Sea – Amman Airport
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to Amman Airport for departure with full assistance.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers in a private A/C Tourist Vehicles with English Speaking Driver
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by English Speaking staff at the arrival hall
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during Petra & Jerash visit only for 2 hrs
- Entrance fees to the all sites mentioned in program
- Horse ride in Petra from main entrance to the Siq
- 4x4 Jeep Safari in Wadi Rum
- One cooking class at Petra Kitchen
- One lunch at Iraq il Ameer
- 2 small bottles of water per person per day in the coach
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Package valid until 31 Oct. 2017.
Terms and conditions apply.