VISITS: New York, Corning, Niagara, Washington DC, Orlando and Cruise.
Welcome to New York.
Visit the Statue of Liberty - One World Trade Observatory- Guided City tour of New York
Visit Corning Glass Museum. Onto Niagara Falls, USA.
Niagara Falls - Ride the Maid of the Mist - Visit Cave of the Winds- Drive to Harrisburg.
Guided City Tour of Washington D.C. – Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
Onto Orlando - The Fun Capital of the world.
A choice to enjoy either Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World OR Visit Epcot where
you can Step into the Future World and experience the World Showcase.
A visit to “NASA” - Kennedy Space Centre – Free time for shopping.
Get set for the time of your life as you proceed to the port to board your luxurious cruise
liner. Set sail for the Bahamas!
High Seas - An opportunity for fun Onboard the Ship!
Enjoy entertainment onboard. Arrive into Nassau - the capital of the Bahamas.
An opportunity for fun in the sun as you visit the Coco Cay Island!
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Hilton Midtown / Sheraton Times Square or similar, in Manhattan, NYC
- 01 Night at Hotel Sheraton Niagara falls or similar, in Niagara
- 01 Night at Hotel Sheraton / Crowne Plaza or similar in Harrisburg
- 01 Night at Hotel Hyatt Fairfax or similar, in Washington, D.C. or Maryland or similar
- 03 Nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Universal Boulevard or similar in Orlando
- 04 Nights on-board Bahamas cruise in Ocean View cabins
- Daily Buffet Breakfast with Breads, Jam, Fruit, Juices, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk, Breakfast Potatoes and
- 3 basic Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Lunches. 1 Local Pizza Lunch in New York City
- 8 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners
- All Meals onboard the cruise with choice of Continental / Indian/ Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian meals
Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt,
Accompaniments, 1 Dessert.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: April : 7, 14, 28.
May : 5, 12, 19, 26.
June : 2, 9, 16, 23, 30.
July : 14, 28.
August : 11, 25.
September : 8.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates
Terms and conditions apply.