Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
Welcome to Berlin.
Guided tour of Berlin – See the Berlin Wall – Visit Brandenburg Gate Museum – Visit Alexander Platz.
Orientation tour of Dresden – Drive to Prague.
Guided city tour of Prague – Entrance to the Prague Castle included – Visit St. Vitus Cathedral – Golden lane – Tram Tour Experience – Lunch at Hard Rock Café.
Onto to Krakow.
Wieliczka Salt mines –Guided city tour of Krakow.
Auschwitz Concentration Camp – Drive to Vienna.
Guided city tour of Vienna – Visit the glorious Schoenbrunn Palace.
Visit Seegrotte– Europe's largest subterranean lake by boat – Mini train ride in Bratislava.
Guided city tour of Budapest – enjoy the Danube river cruise – visit the Hero’s Square – Hungarian Horsemanship show.
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 02 night at hotel Berlin Berlin or similar in Berlin
- 02 night at Hotel Royal Prague or similar in Prague
- 02 night at Hotel Lwowska / Double Tree by Hilton or similar in Krakow
- 02 nights at Arcotel or similar in Vienna
- 02 night at Novotel / Verdi Grand or similar in Budapest
- 10 Continental buffet breakfasts. (Breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit juice, milk, tea, coffee, hot eggs and cut fruits)
- 07 Indian Jain / vegetarian/ non-vegetarian lunches
- 10 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
- 02 Local Lunches
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Apr: 27.
May: 4, 11, 25.
June: 1, 8, 15, 29.
July: 6, 13, 20 .
August: 10, 24, 31.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates
Terms and conditions apply.