VISITS: United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Netherland Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and Vatican.
Welcome to London.
Guided city tour – Tower of London – London Eye.
Windsor Castle –– Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – Lord’s Cricket ground – Oxford
London to Paris by Eurostar – Guided city tour – Eiffel Tower (3rd level).
Guided tour of Versailles Palace – Louvre Museum – Seine River cruise – Lido Show
(Optional) OR Visit Disneyland Paris – Seine River cruise – Lido Show (Optional).
Mini Europe – Orientation tour of Brussels – Photo stop at the Atomium.
Until 10th May
Keukenhof – Amsterdam Canal Cruise – Dam Square – Cheese farm and a wooden shoe work shop. From 11th May
Volendam – Amsterdam canal cruise – Dam Square – Cheese farm and a wooden shoe work shop
Cologne Cathedral – Rhine River cruise.
Black Forest – Boat Ride at Rhine Falls.
Jungfraujoch – Interlaken.
Mt. Titlis – Orientation tour of Lucerne – Dinner Cruise on Lake Lucerne.
Swarovski Crystal Museum and shop – Orientation tour of Innsbruck.
Venice – Gondola ride – Murano glass demonstration.
Guided city tour of Florence – See Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Guided tour of Vatican museum and Sistine Chapel – Guided city tour of Rome.
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 03 Nights at Hotel Danubius / Hilton or similar or similar in London.
- 02 Nights at Courtyard by Marriott / Novotel / Mercure or similar in Paris CDG
- 02 Nights at Holiday Inn / Novotel or similar in Eindhoven.
- 01 Night at Maritim / Best Western or similar in Rhineland.
- 03 Nights at Hilton / Movenpick or similar in Zurich/ Central Switzerland.
- 01 Night at Hotel Grauer Baer or similar in Innsbruck.
- 01 Night at Hotel Four Points by Sheraton in Padova or similar.
- 01 Night at Hotel at Gentiluomo or similar in Arezzo / Florence
- 01 Night at Holiday Inn / Marriott or similar in Rome
- Daily buffet breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit juice, milk, tea, coffee, hot
eggs and cut fruits).
- 13 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non vegetarian lunches.
- 01 Local Lunch
- 14 Indian Jain /vegetarian / non–vegetarian dinners including a farewell dinner in Arezzo and dinner
Cruise in Switzerland.
Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain / vegetarian.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: April : 8, 13, 22, 27
May : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30
June : 3, 8, 13, 17, 22, 24, 29
July : 6, 8, 13, 15, 22, 27
August : 3, 10, 19
Sept : 2, 14
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates
Terms and conditions apply.