Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting tour to South East Asia. Start your tour in Singapore – The Lion City by visiting MBS – Sky Park and Gardens by the Bay.
Enjoy Universal Studios with S.E.A. Aquarium at the Resorts World Sentosa.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Singapore on your city tour with Jurong Bird Park. Afternoon - visit Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
Day free at leisure. Proceed to the cruise terminal for the cruise to Laem Chabang.
Disembark at Laem Chabang and proceed to Pattaya. Tonight enjoy the Tiffany/Alcazar Show.
Visit to Coral Island – an idyllic island of tranquility for coral viewing and water-sports activities. Visit to Nong Nooch Village – The cultural delight of Pattaya. Visit the Art in Paradise Gallery.
Onto Bangkok – The City of Angels. En route visit Gems Gallery. Enjoy guided city & temple tour. Evening enjoy Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise.
Have a fun-filled day at Safari World and Marine Park.
Fly back home.
- 03 night accommodation at Hotel Rendezvous / Hotel Copthorne or similar in Singapore
- 03 night accommodation on board Costa Cruise
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Centara Pattaya or similar in Pattaya
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Ramada D’Ma or similar in Bangkok
- Daily American breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 08 basic Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches. (Includes 02 Meal coupon) (Except Day 1)
- 10 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners (Includes 03 Dinners on cruise)
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per tour arrival & departure dates
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Date: Dec: 20.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.