DAY 1 Arrival in Zurich
Arrive in Zurich and take a rental car. Overnight in Zurich.
Highlights: Museums (such as National Museum, Art Museum, Zurich’s Museum of Design, FIFA Museum), galleries, shopping paradise, Uetliberg, Grossmünster church)
DAY 2 Zurich – St Gallen
Drive from Zurich via the Rhine Falls to St. Gallen. Overnight in St. Gallen.
Highlights:Europe’s largest waterfall, the charming old town of St.Gallen, Abbey library of St. Gallen library.
DAY 3 St. Gallen – Davos
Journey from St. Gallen through Appenzell and via Maienfeld to Davos. Overnight in Davos.
Highlights: Rolling hills landscape in Appenzell, Heidi’s Village in Maienfeld.
DAY 4 Davos – Lugano
Journey from Davos via the Engadin to Lugano. Overnight in Lugano.
Highlights: Guarda – the village of Schellenursli, Swiss National Park in Zernez, the train experience on the Bernina Express, hike on Muottas Muragl, world famous St. Moritz.
DAY 5 Lugano – Zermatt
Journey from Lugano via Bellinzona and passes St. Gotthard and Furka to Täsch. From there take the train to Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt.
Highlights: Monte Brè, Ascona, Bellinzona, alpine passes St.Gotthard and Furka, Aletsch Glacier
DAY 6 Zermatt – Montreux
Journey from Zermatt and Täsch along the river Rhone through the Valais via Sion and Martigny to Montreux. Overnight in Montreux.
Highlights: Imposing Mountains around Zermatt, Gornergrat, religious gold treasures in Saint-Maurice, Castle Chillon and Lake Geneva.
DAY 7 Montreux – Gstaad
From Montreux through the Lavaux vineyards, via Lausanne, Geneva, Fribourg and Gruyère regions to Gstaad. Overnight in Gstaad.
Highlights: Lavaux wine region, Olympic Museum, Freiburg, Greyerzer region with cheese factories, Maison Cailler chocolate factory.
DAY 8 Gstaad – Lucerne
The journey continues from Gstaad, via Interlaken, Bern and through the Emmental and Entlebuch to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Highlights: Chalet village of Gstaad, Lake Brienz, Lake Thun, Eiger, Mönch, Jungfrau, old town of Bern and Emmental cheese factory.
DAY 9 Departure Lucerne
After breakfast at the hotel, check out for departure.
- Return economy class airfare including taxes
- Accommodation in Zurich, St. Gallen, Davos, Lugano, Zermatt, Montreux, Gstaad, Lucerne (1 night per destination)
- Daily breakfast
- Europcar rental VW Golf 5, Audi A3 or Audi A4 (5-door model, gearshift, air conditioning)
- Free parking in all the hotels (except in Zermatt / Täsch and Montreux 3*)
- Train ticket 2nd class Täsch-Zermatt-Täsch
- “Grand Tour of Switzerland” Road map of Hallwag
- “Grand Tour of Switzerland” travel guide
- Swiss Coupon Pass with “Food and Experience” – 2 for 1 deals with a total value of more than CHF 4,500
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Package until 31 Oct. 2018.
Terms and conditions apply.