VISITS: Pattaya, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting tour to South East Asia. Start your tour in Pattaya – Asia’s premier beach resort. Tonight enjoy the Tiffany/Alcazar Show.
Visit to Coral Island – an idyllic island of tranquility for coral viewing and water-sports activities. Visit to NongNooch Village – The cultural delight of Pattaya. Visit the Art in Paradise Gallery.
Onto Bangkok – The City of Angels. En route visit Gems Gallery. Enjoy guided city & temple tour.
Morning Visit Sea Life Aquarium. Rest of the day is at leisure or you can shop (on your own).
Have a fun-filled day at Safari World and Marine Park.
‘Selamat Datang’ – Welcome to magical Malaysia. Enjoy a panoramic tour of Putrajaya. Onto Enjoy the sights and sounds of Kuala Lumpur on your exciting city tour.
Full day tour of Sunway Lagoon.
Onto Singapore – the Lion City! In the evening visit Night Safari.
Today spend whole day enjoying at Universal Studios at the Resorts World Sentosa.
Morning visit Gardens by the bay. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Singapore on your city tour. Afternoon visit Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
Fly back home.
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Ibis or similar in Singapore
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Golden Beach/Gazebo or similar in Pattaya
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Manhattan or similar in Bangkok
- Daily American breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 05 basic Indian vegetarian lunches
- 08 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per tour arrival & departure dates
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 4, 11, 18, 25. Nov: 1, 8, 15, 22,. 29. Dec: 6, 13, 20, 27. Jan: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31. Feb: 7, 14, 21, 28. Mar: 7, 14, 21, 28.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.