DAY 1 Arrival
Pickup from JKI Airport and drive to Lake Naivasha (2.5 hours) in time for lunch at the lodge. Enjoy the afternoon at your leisure. The lake is home to many hippo and an amazing diversity of birdlife. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Naivasha. (LD)
DAY 2 Masai Mara
After breakfast, drive to the Masai Mara Game Reserve (5 hours). Arrive at the lodge for a late lunch. Afternoon game drive in the Masai Mara that offers the chance to capture all of the ‘Big 5’ on camera. As the sun starts to fade, predators begin to stalk the many zebra, gazelle, waterbuck, eland, antelope and buffalo in the reserve. Dinner and overnight at the camp in the Masai Mara. (BLD)
DAY 3 Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon games drives in the Masai Mara, returning to the lodge for lunch. See hyenas inspecting last night’s kills, elephants wallowing at the waterhole and a grassland that captures the essence of the African wilderness. Observe the zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, buffalo, lion, warthog and many other species that populate the Mara. Dinner and overnight at the camp in the Masai Mara. (BLD).
DAY 4 Departure
Enjoy a final breakfast at the lodge, then depart for Nairobi (5 hours). Drop off at JKI Airport. (B)
- Return economy class airfare including taxes
- 3 nights accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals on Full board basis (3 breakfast, 3 lunches & 3 dinners)
- Guaranteed window seat in a safari vehicle driven by an experienced driver-guide
- Sightseeing and game viewing as per itinerary
- Park fees where applicable
- Transfers as per itineraries
- Safari briefing
- Complimentary drinking water in all safari vehicles
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Rates subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply.