DAY 1: NAIROBI
Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a representative and after a brief introduction, you will be transferred to your Hotel for check inn. Dinner on own and overnight at Azure Nairobi Hotel.
DAY 2: Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast, depart for the world famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Drive via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. Mara River Lodge lies on the Mara River at the edge of Maasai Mara Game Reserve and overlooks deep pools where crocodiles and hippos bask all day. Families of hippos spend their days basking in the deep pools beyond the bars and restaurant throughout the day. The lodge is surrounded by indigenous trees and plants and is an attractive complement to the local environment. Enjoy an afternoon game drive around the world famous Mara. Dinner and overnight stay at the Mara River Lodge.
DAY 3: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive. Day spent game-viewing in the reserve. With over 450 species of birds and animal species, Explore the plains and rolling hills for a chance to spot the elephant, black-manned lion, leopard, buffalo, cheetah, and with diverse species of hoofed animals. After noon game drive. Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and overnight stay at the Mara River Lodge.
DAY 4: Masai Mara - Lake Elementaita (APPROXIMATELY 6 HOURS DRIVE)
After breakfast, check out and drive to Lake Elementaita to arrive in time for lunch at your Lodge. Afternoon at leisure as you enjoy the lodge facilities. Dinner and overnight at Lake Elementaita Sentrim Lodge or similar.
DAY 5: Lake Elementaita - Nairobi Departure
After Early breakfast, you will check out and proceed for a drive to Nairobi where upon arrival, you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward flight.
- Return economy class airfare including taxes
- 01 night accommodation at Azure Nairobi Hotel (4*) including breakfast
- 02 nights accommodation at Mara River Lodge (4*) on Full board basis
- 1 night accommodation at Sentrim Elementaita Lodge (4*) on Full board basis
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives
- Park entrance fees
- Transport and transfers in a safari mini-van with a pop-up game-viewing roof hatch
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide
- 1 litre mineral water per person per day while on safari
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Travel date 22-26 Aug. 2018.
Terms and conditions apply.