FZ 1759 Dubai (DXB) 22:40 to Bishkek (FRU) 05:20
FZ 1760 Bishkek (FRU) 05:20 to Dubai (DXB) 08:20
DAY 1 Depart by Fly Dubai at 22.40 pm
DAY 2 Arrival
Arrive Bishkek airport at 04.30 am. You will be met and greeted by a local professional tour manager. Board the coach and transfer to Bishkek city, then will have breakfast en-route. Then proceed directly to Chunkurchak gorge. Lunch at ethnic restaurant. Overnight in Chunkurchak – Country Side.
DAY 3 Ala-Archa National Park
After breakfast, will go to Ala-Archa National Park which is one the most picturesque sights of Bishkek surroundings. Here, in the narrow valley of Ala-Archa river you may see a concentration of wonderful, stunning landscapes, waterfalls and amazing rocks. Here is unexpectedly rich flora and fauna, so that many people suppose this region to be a symbol of Kyrgyz mountain range (Ala-Too) – Then go direct to the hotel in Bishkek for check-in. Overnight stay in Bishkek.
DAY 4 Day at leisure
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Bishkek.
DAY 5 Departure
Early morning - Check out from the hotel. Pick up time to be coordinated with tour manager. Check out the hotel then transfer to airport for departure.
- Return economy class air ticket on Flydubai
- 1 night accommodation at Supara Yurt Chunkurchak (Yurt Style Hotel) or similar
- 2 nights accommodation at Bridges hotel – 4 stars hotel or similar in Bishkek
- Daily Breakfast
- Lunch & Dinner on June 05
- English speaking guide
- Airport Transfers in an air condition coach
- Sightseeing Tours on Day Two & Day Three
- Water during the tour (1 liter per day per person)
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Date: 04 June 2019.
Subject to change and availability.
Terms and conditions apply.