DAY 1: London
Arrive in London, then transfer to the hotel for check in. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 2: London
Morning guided sightseeing includes all of London’s famous landmarks. The final highlight is the ceremonial pageantry of the Changing of the Guard (if held).
DAY 3: London
Take a tour of the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studios for a unique insight into the making of these immensely popular films; and in the evening, take in one of the dozens of celebrated West End shows.
DAY 4: London - Edinburgh
Travel to Edinburgh by EXPRESS TRAIN.
DAY 5: Edinburgh
Morning guided sightseeing introduces you to the 200-year-old elegant “New Town” with its original neo-classical and Georgian period architecture.
DAY 6: Edinburgh
Day trip to Loch Ness, Glen Coe, and the Highlands of Scotland.
DAY 7: Edinburgh
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, then transfer for departure.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Airport/station transfers as per the itinerary
- London Panoramic Sightseeing
- Stonehenge and Bath or Warwick, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds
- Warner Bros Harry Potter Tour
- Edinburgh Panoramic Sightseeing
- Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands tour
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Terms and conditions apply.