VISITS: Cairns, Melbourne and Sydney.
Arrive into Cairns – The Tropical Paradise.
Today, get set for a day of fun and excitement as you visit Kuranda - a village in the rainforest. Also
enjoy Tjapukai show.
Join us on an unforgettable experience to the Great Barrier Reef – the only living structure visible
from the space. A chance to enjoy Hot Air Ballooning.
Arrive in to Melbourne – the Victorian Capital. Enjoy a ride on Melbourne Star observation Wheel.
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground* with lunch (In case of a game / event
guided tour of MCG does not operate). Antarctic Journey and Penguin Parade at Philip Island.
(FLIGHT TO SYDNEY)
Explore the charm, history and character of Melbourne on an exciting city tour. Flight to Sydney – one
of the world’s easiest and most pleasant cities to visit.
Explore the landmarks of Sydney - the Rocks area, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach on your exciting city
tour. Enjoy a spectacular guided tour of the world-renowned Sydney Opera house. Next enjoy an
amazing Lunch atop the Sydney Tower with sweeping views of Sydney. Discover stunning underwater
life at the Sydney Aquarium and visit Sydney Wildlife World. Visit the world famous Madame
Tussauds Wax Museum.
Day free at the most amazing City of Australia! Today you have your day at leisure at the most
happening city of Australia. You can enjoy the many adventures in Sydney on your own or take an
optional trip to the Blue Mountains OR Sydney Bridge climb.
Have the time of your life as you get set for the most exciting, entertaining and fun night on Showboat
dinner cruise along Sydney Harbour!
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Pacific (4*) / Hotel Double Tree by Hilton (4*) or similar in
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Oaks on Market (4*) / Hotel Oaks on Collins (4*) or similar in
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Mercure (4*) / Hotel Rydges Central (4*) or similar in Sydney
- Daily American buffet/boxed breakfasts at the hotel. (Except on Day of Arrival)
- 04 Indian lunches and 03 local lunches
- 08 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 8, 15, 29. Nov: 5, 12, 19. Dec: 3, 10, 17, 24, 26, 31. Jan: 7, 21, 28. Feb: 4, 18. Mar: 4, 11, 25. Apr: 1.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.