VISITS: Auckland, Rotorua, Queenstown, Wanaka, Twizel and Christchurch.
On to Auckland - “The city of Sails”.
Orientation tour of this pristine City of Sails – Auckland. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Auckland city from
the Sky Tower observatory deck. On to Rotorua – The Thermal city. Today enjoy guided tour of
Hobbiton movie set.
See the sheep shearing show at Agrodome followed by a farm tour. Enjoy guided tour of Te Puia and
Maori Cultural Show.
Onto Auckland. Enroute visit the Waitomo glow worm caves.
(FLIGHT TO QUEENSTOWN)
Proceed to Queenstown – New Zealand’s adventure capital. Today visit the Historical Arrowtown and
also the world’s first Bungy site A J Hacket Kawarau River, next experience the Gondola ride that gives
you the best view of this city.
Today drive via Te Anau to arrive at Milford Sound to enjoy the most spectacular cruise.
Day is completely free at leisure to explore the many adventure activities in Queenstown.
Proceed to Twizel, Mount Cook Region. Enroute visit Mrs Jones Fruit Orchard and “Puzzling World” at
Today proceed to Christchurch. Get set to drive through one of the most scenic route in New Zealand.
Panoramic city tour of Christchurch.
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 01 night accommodation at Crowne Plaza (4*) or similar in Auckland
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Novotel (4*) or Hotel Millennium (4*) or similar in Rotorua
- 01 night accommodation at Crowne Plaza(4*) or similar in Auckland
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Novotel (4*) or Hotel Millennium (4*) or similar in Queenstown
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel MacKenzie Country (4*) or similar in Twizel
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Crowne Plaza (4*)or Similar in Christchurch
- Daily American buffet/boxed breakfasts at the hotel. (Except on Day of Arrival)
- 08 basic lunches + 1 Snack Lunch
- 09 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 16, 23. Nov: 6, 13, 20, 27. Dec: 4, 11, 18, 25. Jan: 1, 8, 15, 27, 29. Feb: 12, 19, 26. Mar: 5, 12, 19, 26. Apr: 02, 09.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.