G9 503 Sharjah (SHJ) 13:15 to Colombo (CMB) 19:10
G9 504 Colombo (CMB) 05:00 to Dubai (DXB) 07:55
DAY 1 Arrival
Arrive at Colombo International Airport. Meet and greet at the airport and get a transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Colombo.
DAY 2 Colombo to Kandy
Breakfast at the hotel, then proceed to Kandy. En Route visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and Spice Garden.Upon arrival in Kandy, Check in at Kandy Hotel and get refreshed. Proceed for Kandy City and Cultural Tour in the afternoon. Visit Peradeniya botanical garden, Tooth Relic Temple and Cultural dance show (Entrance fees for all the above are excluded and needs to be paid seperately. Overnight stay in Kandy.
DAY 3 Tea Plantation visit - Transfer to Nuwara Eliya
Enjoy your delicious breakfast at hotel and check out. En Route visit the mesmerizing Ramboda Falls, Tea plantation and Tea factory. Proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Afternoon visit Gregory lake and Victoria park.Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
DAY 4 Day trip to Ella
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Ella by a scenic train ride and witness breathtaking views of nature. Visit 9 Arch bridge, Lipton Seat and Ella Gap. Transfer back to hotel in Nuwara Eliya by road for overnight stay.
DAY 5 Nuwara Eliya to Colombo
After an appetizing breakfast, Check out from hotel. Transfer to Colombo and proceed for city tour. Check in to the hotel and relax before heading to the airport.
DAY 6 Departure
• Early morning around 01:30am checkout from the hotel & depart to the airport for your return flight to UAE.
- Return economy class air ticket on Air Arabia
- 1 night accommodation at Jetwing Colombo Seven or similar in Colombo.
- 1 night Accommodation at Amaya Hills or similar in Kandy.
- 2 nights Accommodation at Golden Ridge Hotel or similar in Nuwara Eliya.
- 1 night Accommodation at Jetwing Colombo Seven Hotel or similar in Colombo (on Room only basis).
- First Class A/C train ticket from Nuwara Eliya to Ella.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Private air-conditioned coach with English speaking National Guide throughout the tour.
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Date: 29 March 2019
Subject to change and availability.
Terms and conditions apply.