VISITS: Cape Town, Knysna / Garden Route, Sun City, Johannesburg, Aberdare, Sweet Waters, Lake Naivasha and Masai Mara.
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting and comprehensive tour to South Africa and Kenya.
Enjoy the city sights of Cape Town along with a scenic view of Table Mountain. Also enjoy a
Visit the famous Cape of Good Hope and enjoy a cruise to Hout Bay. Enjoy Funicular Ride at the
Cape of Good Hope .View the African penguins and drive pass the Simon’s Town.
Today proceed to Wineyard region. Enjoy wine tasting on The Garden Route.
Today proceed to scenic Knysna. Enjoy Sunset Cruise.
Today visit Oudtshoorn – ‘The Feather Capital of the World’. Visit the Cango Caves, Ostrich Farm,
Cheetah Ranch and Crocodile Enclosure.
Today move onto the man-made wonder; Sun City – Africa’s Kingdom of Pleasure.
Open Safari Vehicle Morning OR Afternoon Safari Game Drive at Pilanesberg, rest of the day free
to explore Sun City on your own.
Welcome to Johannesburg. Enjoy a city orientation Tour and LION PARK Johannesburg, CHEETAH
INTERACTION (For passengers above the age of 16 years) and CUBS interaction.
Today proceed to Aberdare National Park to witness the game from the comfort of the lodge.
Today proceed to the fascinating Sweet Waters. Also cross and stop at the Equator.
Proceed to the beautiful Lake Naivasha. Enjoy a scenic game boat ride at Lake Naivasha with a
chance to view the Hippos.
Proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve!
A full day of game-viewing! Once in a lifetime chance to see the ‘BIG 5’..!!!
Return home with wonderful memories!
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Lagoon Beach or Hotel President or similar in Cape Town
- 01 night accommodation Hermanus or Stellenbosch or Caledon
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Knysna Log Inn Hotel or similar at Knysna or George
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Sun City Cabanas Hotel or similar in Sun City
- 01 night’ accommodation at Peermont Mondior Hotel or similar at Johannesburg
- 01 night’ accommodation at Sarova Stanley Hotel or similar in Nairobi
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Ark Lodge or similar in Aberdare National Park
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Sweetwaters Tented Camp or similar in Sweetwaters
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Lake Naivasha Country Club or Similar at Lake Naivasha
- 02 nights’ accommodation Mara Keekorok Lodge or Similar at Masai Mara
- Daily American buffet/boxed breakfasts at the hotel. (Except on Day of Arrival)
- 12 Indian lunches & 01 Local lunch
- 14 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian & 01 Local dinners
- Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Apr: 05, 19.
May: 03, 17, 31.
Jun: 14, 28.
Jul: 12, 26.
Aug: 09, 23.
Sep: 06, 20.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.