VISITS: Gold Cape Town, Knysna, Sun City, Johannesburg, Livingstone or Victoria Falls.
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting and comprehensive tour to South Africa.
Enjoy the city sights of Cape Town along with a scenic view of Table Mountain.
Visit the famous Cape of Good Hope and enjoy a cruise to Hout Bay. Enjoy Funicular Ride at the Cape of
Good Hope .View the African penguins and drive pass the Simon’s Town.
Today proceed to scenic Knysna. Visit the Bartolomeu Dias Museum and Post Office Tree - National
Heritage site. Enjoy Sunset Cruise.
Today visit Oudtshoorn – ‘The Feather Capital of the World’. Visit the Cango Caves, Ostrich Farm, Cheetah
Ranch and Crocodile Enclosure.
Today visit Bloukrans Bridge Bungee jumping site, recognised as the ‘highest bungee from a bridge’ in the
world. Day free to enjoy Bungee Jumping (at additional cost).
Today move onto the man-made wonder; Sun City – Africa’s Kingdom of Pleasure.
Open Safari Vehicle Morning OR Afternoon Safari Game Drive at Pilanesberg, rest of the day free to
explore Sun City on your own.
Welcome to Johannesburg. Enjoy a city orientation Tour and LION PARK Johannesburg,
CHEETAH INTERACTION (For passengers above the age of 16 years) and CUBS interaction.
Onto Victoria Falls. Enjoy the Tour of the Falls.
Enjoy the Zambezi River Cruise!
Return home with wonderful memories!
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Capetonian or similar in Cape Town
- 03 nights accommodation at Knysna Graywood Hotel or similar at Knysna or George
- 02 nights’accommodation at Sun City Cabanas Hotel or similar in Sun City
- 01 night accommodation at Metcourt Hotel or similar at Johannesburg
- 02 nights accommodation at Overnight at Protea Hotel by Marriott or similar in Livingstone(Zambia) or
Kingdom Hotel or Similar in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)
- Daily American buffet/boxed breakfasts at the hotel. (Except on Day of Arrival)
- 11 basic lunches
- 12 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 19. Nov: 2, 16. Dec: 14, 29. Jan: 25. Feb: 22. Mar: 22.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.