VISITS: Cape Town, Knysna, Sun City and Johannesburg.
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting and comprehensive tour to South Africa.
Enjoy the city sights of Cape Town along with a scenic view of Table Mountain. Also enjoy a helicopter ride FREE.
Visit the famous Cape of Good Hope and enjoy a cruise to Hout Bay. Enjoy Funicular Ride at the Cape of Good Hope .View the African penguins and drive pass the Simon’s Town.
Today proceed to scenic Knysna. Visit the Bartolomeu Dias Museum and Post Office Tree - National Heritage site. Enjoy Sunset Cruise.
Today visit Oudtshoorn – ‘The Feather Capital of the World’. Visit the Cango Caves, Ostrich Farm, Cheetah Ranch and Crocodile Enclosure.
Today visit Bloukrans Bridge Bungee jumping site, recognised as the ‘highest bungee from a bridge’ in the world. Day free to enjoy Bungy Jumping (at additional cost).
Today move onto the man-made wonder; Sun City – Africa’s Kingdom of Pleasure.
Open Safari Vehicle Morning OR Afternoon Safari Game Drive at Pilanesberg, rest of the day free to explore Sun City on your own.
Welcome to Johannesburg. Enjoy a city orientation Tour and LION PARK Johannesburg, CHEETAH INTERACTION (For passengers above the age of 16 years) and CUBS interaction.
Return home with wonderful memories!
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Lagoon Beach or Hotel President or similar in Cape Town
- 03 nights accommodation at Knysna Log Inn Hotel or similar at Knysna or George
- 02 nights accommodation at Sun City Cabanas Hotel or similar in Sun City
- 01 night accommodation at Peermont Mondior Hotel or similar at Johannesburg
- Daily American buffet/boxed breakfasts at the hotel. (Except on Day of Arrival)
- 08 basic lunches
- 09 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 12. Nov: 9, 23. Dec: 7. Jan: 11. Feb: 8. Mar: 8.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.