VISITS: Manaus, Rio De Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, Lima, Cusco, and Buenos Aires.
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s grand and exciting tour to South America. Start your
tour in Sao Paulo.
Fly to Manaus which is the centre of the Amazon forest. Visit the glamorous Opera House
and the buzzing Municipal Market.
Enjoy the adventurous ‘Meeting of the Waters’ cruise on the River Negro.
Fly to Rio de Janeiro – the city that never fails to impress.
Enjoy spectacular views of the city from atop the world famous Sugarloaf Mountain. Visit
the gigantic statue of Christ the Redeemer and Ipanema beach.
Fly to Iguassu (Foz De Iguassu), home to one of the great natural wonders of the world-
The Iguassu Falls. Visit to Iguassu Falls from Brazilian Side.
Visit to Iguassu Falls from Argentinean. Fly to the wonderful and exciting capital city of
Visit the brilliant architectural monuments and drive through the picturesque areas of
this fascinating city on the guided city tour of Lima.
Fly to Cusco - the Archaeological Capital of the Americas. Explore the city on your city
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World - Machu Picchu.
Welcome to Buenos Aires - the only city with European influence in South America. In the
evening enjoy an exciting Tango show with dinner.
Experience the city life of Buenos Aires while on the morning city tour.
Bid farewell to all the friends you made and return home with great memories from your
South America tour.
- 01 Night at Blue Tree Premium Paulista or similar in Sao Paulo
- 02 Nights at Hotel Quality Manaus or similar in Manaus
- 02 Nights at Hotel Royalty Rio or similar in Rio De Janeiro
- 01 Night at Hotel Viale Tower or similar in Iguassu
- 02 Nights at Allpa Hotel & Suites or similar in Lima
- 02 Night at San Agustín Internacional Hotel or similar in Cusco
- 02 Night at Hotel Reconquista Plaza or similar in Buenos Aires
- 02 Nights at Albatros Hotel or similar in Ushuaia
- 02 Nights at Lagos Del Calafate Hotel or similar in El Calafate
- 01 Night at Hotel Reconquista Plaza or similar in Buenos Aires
- Daily buffet breakfast (except on day 01)
- 12 Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian, dinners could be Indian/ continental or local. (Set menu or buffet
style, no drinks included)
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Sightseeing, excursions as per above mentioned itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: October : 10, 24.
November : 14, 28.
December : 05, 26.
January : 16.
March : 19.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.