VISITS: Rio De Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, Lima, Cusco, and Buenos Aires.
Welcome to Rio De Janeiro.
Visit Sugarloaf Mountain and statue of Christ the Redeemer. Drive across Ipanema &
Fly to Iguassu. Visit Iguassu Falls from Brazilian Side.
Visit Iguassu Falls from Argentinean side. Fly to capital city of Peru, Lima.
Guided city tour of Lima.
Fly to Cusco - Archaeological Capital of the Americas.
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World - Machu Picchu.
Fly to Buenos Aires. Enjoy an exciting Tango show. In the evening enjoy an exciting Tango show.
Guided city tour of Buenos Aires.
Bid farewell to all the friends you made and return home with great memories from your South American Delights tour.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Royalty Rio or similar in Rio De Janeiro
- 01 Night at Hotel Viale Tower or similar in Iguassu
- 02 Nights at Allpa Hotel & Suites or similar in Lima
- 02 Night at San Agustín Internacional Hotel or similar in Cusco
- 02 Night at Hotel Reconquista Plaza or similar in Buenos Aires
- Daily buffet breakfast (except on day 01)
- 09 Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian, dinners could be Indian/ continental or local. (Set menu or buffet
style, no drinks included)
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Sightseeing, excursions as per above mentioned itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: October : 13, 27.
November : 17.
December : 01, 08, 29.
January : 19.
March : 22.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.