VISITS: Rio De Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, Lima, Cusco, and Buenos Aires.
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s grand and exciting tour to South America. Start your tour in Rio De Janeiro – the city that never fails to impress.
Enjoy spectacular views of the city from atop the world famous Sugarloaf Mountain. Visit the gigantic statue of Christ the Redeemer and Ipanema beach.
Fly to Iguassu (Foz De Iguassu), home to one of the great natural wonders of the world- The Iguassu Falls. Visit to Iguassu Falls from Brazilian Side.
Visit to Iguassu Falls from Argentinean. Fly to the wonderful and exciting capital city of Peru, Lima.
Visit the brilliant architectural monuments and drive through the picturesque areas of this fascinating city on the guided city tour of Lima.
Fly to Cusco - the Archaeological Capital of the Americas. Explore the city on your city tour.
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World - Machu Picchu.
Welcome to Buenos Aires - the only city with European influence in South America. In the evening enjoy an exciting Tango show.
Experience the city life of Buenos Aires while on the morning city tour.
Bid farewell to all the friends you made and return home with great memories from your South American Delights tour.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Royalty Rio or similar in Rio De Janeiro
- 01 Night at Hotel Viale Tower or similar in Iguassu
- 02 Nights at Allpa Hotel & Suites or similar in Lima
- 02 Night at San Agustín Internacional Hotel or similar in Cusco
- 02 Night at Hotel Reconquista Plaza or similar in Buenos Aires
- Daily American Breakfast (Except day 1)
- 09 Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian, dinners could be Indian/ continental or local. (Set menu or buffet style, no drinks included)
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
- Sightseeing, excursions as per above mentioned itinerary
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Feb: 20. Mar: 08, 24,
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.