Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Iceland.
Welcome to Helsinki.
Guided city tour – Board Cruise to Stockholm.
Guided city tour of Stockholm – Visit the famous Vasa Museum.
Onto Oslo – Visit the town of Karlstad.
Guided city tour of Oslo – Visit Vigeland Sculpture Park – Visit the Viking Ship Museum –Visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump area – Visit the Ice Bar.
Travel on one of Norway’s most popular trips ‘Norway in a nutshell’. A combination of spectacular train rides and impressive trips by boat and bus.
Guided city tour of Bergen – Ride on the Funicular train – Fly to Copenhagen.
Guided city tour of Copenhagen –Visit the famous Tivoli Gardens.
Fly to Reykjavik – Blue Lagoon (Optional).
Golden Circle Experience - Visit Geysir geothermal - visit Gullfoss (Golden Falls) waterfall - visit Thingvellir National Park.
Day is free OR Langjokull Glacier (Optional).
Guided City Tour of Reykjavik – Fly to Copenhagen.
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 01 night at Hotel Scandic or similar in Helsinki.
- 01 night on board Silja / Viking.
- 01 night at Hotel Scandic or similar in Stockholm.
- 02 nights at Hotel Thon Oslo Fjord or similar in Oslo.
- 01 night at Hotel Magic Solheimsviken or similar in Bergen.
- 02 nights at Hotel Park Inn / Scandic or similar in Copenhagen.
- 03 nights at Hotel Grand Reykjavik or similar in Reykjavik.
- 01 night at Hotel Scandic / Clarion or similar in Copenhagen.
- Daily Scandinavian buffet breakfasts in Scandinavia.
- 05 Indian Jain / vegetarian/ non–vegetarian lunches
- 08 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non–vegetarian dinners
- 03 Local / Indian dinners in Iceland
- 01 Continental dinner on board the cruise from Helsinki – Stockholm
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: Oct: 11.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates
Terms and conditions apply.