Russia, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Welcome to Moscow
Guided city tour of Moscow – Metro tour – See the famous Russian Circus.
Kremlin – See the Kremlin Wall, the Cathedral Square – Onto St. Petersburg.
Guided tour of St. Petersburg – Boat ride on River Neva.
Visit the Hermitage Museum – Onto Helsinki.
Guided city tour of Helsinki – Board Cruise to Stockholm.
Guided city tour of Stockholm – Visit the famous Vasa Museum.
Onto Oslo – Visit the town of Karlstad.
Guided city tour of Oslo – Visit Vigeland Sculpture Park – Visit the Viking Ship Museum –
Visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump area – Visit Ice Bar.
Travel on one of Norway’s most popular trips ‘Norway in a nutshell’. A combination of
spectacular train rides and impressive trips by boat and bus.
Guided city tour of Bergen – Ride on the Funicular train – Fly to Copenhagen.
Guided city tour of Copenhagen –Visit the famous Tivoli Gardens.
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 02 nights at Hotel Park Inn / Holiday Inn or similar in Moscow.
- 02 nights at Hotel Oktiabrskaya or similar in St. Petersburg.
- 01 night at Hotel Scandic or similar in Helsinki.
- 01 night on board Silja / Viking.
- 01 night at Hotel Scandic or similar in Stockholm.
- 02 nights at Hotel Quality Expo or similar in Oslo.
- 01 night at Hotel Magic Solheimsviken or similar in Bergen.
- 02 nights at Hotel Park Inn / Scandic or similar in Copenhagen
- 04 Buffet breakfast in Russia
- 08 Scandinavian buffet breakfasts in Scandinavia.
- 09 Indian Jain / vegetarian/ non–vegetarian lunches.
- 11 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non–vegetarian dinners.
- 01 Continental dinner on board the cruise from Helsinki – Stockholm.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: May : 01, 15, 29
June : 12
July : 10
August : 14
Sept : 11
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates
Terms and conditions apply.