Tops of Switzerland - 5 days
AED 3,480 per person
|| Travel from any Swiss airport or border to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
|| Excursion to Jungfraujoch “Top of Switzerland” by mountain railway. Overnight in Interlaken.
|| Travel from Interlaken to Luzern by GoldenPass Panoramic. Overnight in Luzern.
|| Excursion to Mount Pilatus. By train or boat to Alpnachstad and by the steepest cogwheel railway to the top (known as the Dragon Mountain). For the Mount Pilatus excursion, travellers will receive a “Pilatus Ticket” at the mountain railway stations in Alpnachstad or Kriens upon presentation of their Swiss Transfer Ticket. The cogwheel railway from Alpnachstad to Pilatus Kulm is only open from May to November. During the winter, clients can travel both ways via Kriens and Pilatus cable car.
|| Travel to any Swiss airport or Swiss border for your onward flight.
- Rates valid until 31 October 2015
- Rates does not include airfare, airport taxes, visa fees, tips, porterage, travel insurance, expenses of personal nature, or any services not mentioned on the inclusions
- High / Peak season or festive season supplements may apply
- All quotes / fares herein are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability
- All quotes are to be confirmed at the time at actual ticketing or issuance of the documents.