VISITS: Orlando, Cruise, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Welcome to Orlando - Fun Capital of the world.
A choice to enjoy either Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World OR Visit Epcot where
you can Step into the Future World and experience the World Showcase.
A visit to “NASA”- Kennedy Space Centre – Free time for shopping.
Get set for the time of your life as you proceed to the port to board your luxurious cruise
liner. Set sail for the Bahamas!
High Seas - An opportunity for fun Onboard the Ship!
Enjoy entertainment onboard. Arrive into Nassau - the capital of the Bahamas.
An opportunity for fun in the sun as you visit the Coco Cay Island!
Flight to San Francisco - Visit the San Francisco Flyer.
Guided City Tour - Enjoy Bay Cruise - Visit Sausalito.
Flight to Las Vegas - the gambling capital of the World - Visit the Stratosphere
Observation deck- Fremont Street Experience.
Day is at leisure OR a Chance to visit the Majestic Grand Canyon - Enjoy spectacular
Drive to Los Angeles “City of Angels”- Visit the famed Santa Monica Beach.
Experience Hollywood first hand at the Universal Studios - Visit Hollywood Boulevard.
Fly back with pleasant memories.
- 03 Nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Universal Boulevard or similar in Orlando
- 04 Nights on-board Bahamas cruise in Ocean View cabins
- 02 Nights at Hotel Park Central / Hilton Union Square / Marriott Marquis Union square or similar in San
- 02 Nights at Hotel Park MGM or similar in Las Vegas
- 02 Nights at Hotel Hilton Glendale or similar in Los Angeles or similar
- Daily Buffet Breakfast with Breads, Jam, Fruit, Juices, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk, Breakfast Potatoes and
- 3 basic Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Lunches. 1 International Brunch Buffet Coupon in Las
- 09 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners
- All Meals onboard the cruise with choice of Continental / Indian/ Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian meals
Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt,
Accompaniments, 1 Dessert.
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Departure Dates: April : 12, 29.
May : 3, 10, 17, 24, 31.
June : 7, 14, 21, 28.
July : 5, 19.
August : 2, 16, 30.
Sept : 13.
** NOTE: Surcharges will be applicable on certain departure dates.
Terms and conditions apply.