FZ 147 Dubai (DXB) 06:55 to Amman (AMM) 09:30
FZ 144 Amman (AMM) 22:10 to Dubai (DXB) 02:15
DAY 1 Arrival
Arrive at Amman International Airport. You will be transferred to the hotel in Dead Sea. Spend the day floating and relaxing in Dead Sea. Overnight stay in Dead Sea.
DAY 2 Day trip to Petra
After breakfast, head to Petra - The Red Rose City. Walk through the canyon and be astounded at the magnificent Treasury, the entrance guarding the ancient Nabatians city, now one of the Modern 7 Wonders of the World. Later, drive down to Wadi Rum, also known as the “valley of the moon.” Enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, climbing sand dunes and rock bridges. Dinner and overnight stay at a camp in Wadi Rum.
DAY 3 Wadi Rum - Mt. Nebo & Madaba
Buffet breakfast at the camp. Drive to Mt. Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Drive to to Madaba and visit the St. George Church is known for its famous mosaic map. Then drive to Amman. Check-in and overnight stay in Amman.
DAY 4 Amman city tour & Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon check out from the hotel and proceed for Amman city tour. Spare some time for shopping exclusive items from Souqe in down Town. Then transfer to airport for departure.
- Return economy class air ticket on Flydubai
- 01 Night stay in Dead Sea with breakfast at Holiday Inn Resort or similar
- 01 Night stay in Wadi Rum Desert at Hasan Zawaidah Camp or similar with dinner & breakfast
- 01 Night stay in Amman with breakfast at The Sanrock By LeReve Hotels or similar
- Entrance Fees to the mentioned sites in the above program
- Safari 4X4 Jeep Ride in Wadi Rum Desert for 2 Hours
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- Transportation by modern AC bus
- Bottle of Mineral Water to each person each day
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
29 March 2019 & 03 April 2019
Subject to change and availability.
Terms and conditions apply.