DAY 1: Amman
Arrival – Meet & Assist. Transfer to Amman hotel.
DAY 2: Amman
After breakfast, proceed for Amman city tour. At 6pm, drive to Beit Sitti for your special cooking class.
DAY 3: Jerash
After breakfast at the hotel, visit Jerash, Anjara and Ajlun Forte.
DAY 4: Jordan Valley
After breakfast, proceed to visit an ancient town, As-Salt was once the most important settlement in the area between the Jordan Valley and the Eastern Desert. Continue through the scenic road of Wadi Shuab to Jordan Valley. Proceed to Dead Sea Hotel for overnight.
DAY 5: Madaba
After breakfast, proceed to visit Madaba, Mount Nebo and Shobak Castle. Proceed to Petra for overnight.
DAY 6: Petra & Moon Valley Wadi Rum
After breakfast, visit to Petra, the world wonder. Depart Petra and head to Wadi Rum for Jeep tour to include Lawrence Spring – Khazalee Mountain then continue to sunset location – after watching the sunset, drive to King Aretas IV Luxury Camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 7: Aqaba
Breakfast at Camp - take the jeep back to Wadi Rum Visitors Center – board vehicle and head to Aqaba City for a short tour before continuing back to Amman.
DAY 8: Amman
After breakfast, transfer to Amman Airport for departure.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Meet and assist service
- All transfers in a private A/C tourist vehicles.
- Entrance fees to the all mentioned sites
- Local English-speaking tour manager in Jerash & Petra
- 3 small bottles of mineral water on the vehicle per person per day
- Sunset Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- 3 Lunches on Day 2, Day 3 & Day 4
- Stop for Falafel snack and Arabic sweets during the program
- 2 dinners at Beit Sitti Amman and Wadi Rum at Camp.
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance Coverage
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Terms and conditions apply.