Day 1: Geneva
Individual travel to Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 2: Berne
Visit to the Patek watch museum. Afterwards train ride to Berne. Overnight in Berne.
Day 3: Berne
Discover the Swiss capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight in Berne.
Day 4: Lucerne
Private tour at Chronoswiss, where you will visit the Artist’s workshop, the Guilloché and the enamelling studio. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 5: Lucerne
Short cruise across the lake to Alpnachstad, take the steepest cogwheel train in the world and visit Mount Pilatus. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 6: Montreux
The GoldenPass Line will take you over the magni_cent Brünig Mountain and pass along Lake Geneva. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 7: Geneva
Visit the famous Chillon Castle. Train ride from Montreux to Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 8: Geneva
Individual return journey.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Swiss Travel Pass for 8 days (2nd class)
- Entrance Patek museum
- UNESCO city tour in Berne with Berne’s Clock Tower visit (public guided)
- City tour in Lucerne (public guided)
- Imperial Tour Chronoswiss in Lucerne (private guided)
- Excursion to Mount Pilatus Seat reservation on the GoldenPass Line
- Visit Castle Chillon
- Swiss Coupon Pass – 2-for-1 dine & discover deals
Per person in double room
*Price starting from.
Terms and conditions apply.